ONE is looking for a Mechanical Technician to join our growing team of engineering professionals in our Fargo, N.D. location.
ONE is a mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering consulting firm, specializing in building system design, services, and innovative solutions. At ONE, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our employees, clients, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
This position will be responsible for developing detailed plans and drawings for construction documents from redlines, rough sketches, and/or verbal direction from the Mechanical Engineer. The Mechanical Technician will ensure drawings are in line with company standards. This position will provide guidance to the team of Mechanical Technicians. They will interact and coordinate with architects, building owners, engineers, and other disciplines as needed. This position will also work to build trusting client relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately create construction drawings.
- Actively participate in construction meetings.
- Accurately load calculations and select equipment.
- Professionally address design problems and find effective solutions.
- Occasionally required presence on-site to report technical findings.
- Effectively collaborate with engineers to gain a general design concept.
- Successfully communicate with clients, engineers, and architects to discover and implement expectations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Licenses/Certifications required):
- Associates degree in drafting or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to work and think independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to follow close instructions and focus on details.
- Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law.
Submit Your Resume Today