ONE is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our growing team of professionals in our Minneapolis, Minn. location.
ONE is a mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering consulting firm, specializing in building system design, services, and innovative solutions. At ONE, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our employees, clients, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
This position will be responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing materials to support the growth and expansion of the company products and services. This role will aid in the development and execution of strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our company and increase brand awareness. This position will continuously collect data such as marketing trends, competition reports, new products, and industry news.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly assists with miscellaneous administrative duties and office management tasks.
- Creatively develop marketing materials such as presentations, brochures, advertisements, and flyers.
- Continually research marketing trends, sale opportunities, and update CRM
- Assist with event coordination both internally and externally.
- Regularly update company websites and social media outlets.
- Professionally communicate with marketing vendors as necessary.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or related field.
- 2+ years of professional service experience.
- Industry knowledge and experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- CRM software experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law.
Submit Your Resume Today