ONE is a mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering consulting firm, specializing in building system design, services, and innovative solutions. At ONE, we care about people. We care about the success and well-being of our employees, clients, and the communities in which we live, work, and play. This translates into an unparalleled work environment that thrives on honesty, service, quality, innovation, and growth. Through our mission and vision, and a culture shaped by our values, we believe our commitment to our employees will provide our clients and communities with leaders making a meaningful impact on those around us.
ONE is looking for an IT Director to join our growing team of professionals in either our Minneapolis, Duluth, Minn. or Fargo, N.D. location.
This position will be responsible for ensuing an efficient work environment through an effective technology platform. Position is responsible to implement cost savings to the organization by leveraging technology advancements to become more competitive. This position will also serve as a high-risk manager for the IT department through protection of data, security, and management of hardware, software, and storage. The IT Director will provide overall focus for the department and lead the IT team while also ensuring individual, responsibilities, and goals are executed and achieved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diligently work to create cost efficiencies and create a collaborative and productive work environment through researching, finding, and implementing technological advancements
- Successfully manage the IT team through weekly meetings, distributing workload, managing OKRs, and training staff in new systems
- Ensure pro-active IT communication with employees by answering help desk tickets and providing input for phone system, server, internet, and computer inquires
- Accurately manage a budget and approve IT purchases
- Effectively lead IT projects to ensure successful work is completed on time
- Professionally communicate with vendors as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Licenses/Certifications required):
- 2-year degree in related field required (4-year degree preferred)
- 7+ years of progressive leadership and IT experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to be a strong team leader, work successfully on a team, and set obtainable goals
- Desire to continuously research and seek efficiencies
- Proven ability to have a strategic mindset
- Proven ability to closely follow a budget
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within role
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Submit Your Resume Today