ONE is a mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering consulting firm, specializing in building system design, services, and innovative solutions. At ONE, we care about people. We care about the success and well-being of our employees, clients, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
ONE is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our growing team of engineering professionals in our Fargo, Grand Forks, or Bismarck, N.D. locations.
This position will provide electrical services that meet and exceed clients’ expectations. They will provide advice, make decisions, and develop complex elements regarding electrical design and project development. This position will ensure projects are designed in accordance with the various applicable building codes, in compliance with industry standards, and meet clients’ needs. The Electrical Engineer will collaborate with the electrical team and other disciplines to ensure projects move forward smoothly and are completed on time and on budget. This position will also work to build trusting client relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide pro-active communication with clients to identify goals and meet expectations and deadlines.
- Professionally build trust and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Correctly engineer power, lighting, communications, and life safety for assigned projects.
- Required presence at onsite visits with construction administration.
- Effectively answer questions, stay on schedule, and follow a budget to ensure a project is completed successfully.
- Professionally interact with the electrical team and other disciplines.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Licenses/Certifications required):
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- E. Licensed Electrical Engineer
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and organization.
- Proven ability to be detail oriented, an independent thinker, and a strong leader.
- The desire to produce quality work and grow in the engineering field.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and build trusting relationships.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within the role.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours as project deadlines and schedules require.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Submit Your Resume Today