ONE is a mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering consulting firm, specializing in building system design, services, and innovative solutions. At ONE, we care about people. We care about the success and well-being of our employees, clients, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
ONE is looking for an Electrical Drafter to join our growing team of engineering professionals in our Duluth, Minn. location.
This position will be responsible for all electrical design on construction drawings and documents. They will guarantee the electrical plans and specifications are accurate, follows codes, and meets the expectations of architects and clients. This position will coordinate with the electrical team and other departments to ensure a project is completed successfully, on-time, and on budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that electrical design documents are produced accurately and completely.
- Successfully complete interior and exterior lighting aspects of a project by selecting appropriate fixtures and gathering information on what is aesthetically pleasing for the client.
- Successfully complete electronic communication systems and electronic safety and security system designs.
- Accurately calculate electrical load and size electrical equipment.
- Professionally address conflicts and find successful solutions to challenges.
- Actively participate in construction meetings and on-site visits.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other disciplines, architects, and clients.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Licenses/Certifications required):
- Associates degree in electrical design drafting or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of design experience.
- Lighting Certification preferred.
- Familiar with NEC, IVC, NFPA101, and energy codes.
- Proven ability to be a decision maker, open-minded, and creative thinker.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours as project deadlines require.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within the role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Submit Your Resume Today