ONE is looking for a Construction Administrator to join our growing team of professionals in our Minneapolis, MN location.
ONE is a mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering consulting firm, specializing in building system design, services, and innovative solutions. At ONE, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our employees, clients, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
The Construction Administrator will be responsible for overseeing the construction administration process out of the Minneapolis office to ensure smooth and successful project completion. The Construction Administrator will assist the engineers in the construction phases, observe construction for conformity to drawings and specifications, and provide interpretations of data, drawings, and policies. This position will build positive relationships with clients and ensure their expectations are met on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively review shop drawings for compliance with internal team and specifications.
- Frequently attend/facilitate construction meetings and take accurate minutes.
- Successfully complete site visits to ensure project is efficiently moving towards completion.
- Professionally interact with clients and respond to RFIs in a timely manner.
- Accurately document construction changes through working with technicians to revise drawings and/or specifications.
- Successfully follow deadlines to prepare proposal requests.
- Effectively perform final checklists and review Operation Manuals for completion.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates degree in related field.
- 5+ years of field construction, mechanical design, journeyman trade, or other applicable experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to produce quality work and grow professionally.
- Ability to travel to various job sites.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law.
Submit Your Resume Today