ONE is looking for a Civil Engineer to join our growing team of engineering professionals in our Fargo, ND location.
ONE is a mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering consulting firm, specializing in building system design, services, and innovative solutions. At ONE, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our employees, clients, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
This position will provide design in the development of construction documents as they relate to civil services for owners, architects, developers, contractors, and other clients. They will also provide the design, planning, and management of civil construction projects. The Civil Engineer will design grading, drainage, pavement, water supply, sewer service, and other site details. They will collaborate with the civil team and other disciplines to ensure a project moves forward smoothly and is completed on-time and on-budget. This position will also build and maintain trusting relationships with clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately draft projects Civil Design Software
- Correctly engineer site gradings, wet site utilities, and storm water management
- Accurately prepare civil construction documents
- Actively participate in weekly design meetings
- Required presence onsite with construction administration to correctly observe and report technical findings
- Frequent professional interaction with clients to discover and implement expectations
- Professionally interact with the civil team and other disciplines
- Efficiently prioritize and maintain a balance and schedule between all projects and deadlines
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- PE Licensed Civil Engineer
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work successfully on a team and listen carefully
- Desire to produce quality work and grow professionally in the engineering field
- Proficiency in Autodesk Civil 3D
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within role
- Ability to work outside normal business hours as project schedules and deadlines require
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law.
Submit Your Resume Today