ONE is looking for a Civil EIT to join our growing team of engineering professionals in our Fargo, N.D. location.
ONE is a mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering consulting firm, specializing in building system design, services, and innovative solutions. At ONE, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our employees, clients, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
This position will perform routine engineering assignments under supervision from a knowledgeable mentor in the field. The Civil EIT will be responsible for civil site design, drafting, construction administration, and observation, as well as construction specifications based on the extent of knowledge with final approval from the manager on the majority of responsibilities. This position will collaborate with civil team members to ensure projects move forward smoothly while gaining knowledge and experience in the civil department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately draft projects using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Correctly engineer site gradings, wet site utilities, and stormwater
- Actively participate in weekly design meetings.
- Occasionally required presence on site with construction administration to correctly observe and report technical findings.
- Professionally interact with the civil team, other disciplines, and clients as needed.
- Efficiently develop and maintain a balance and schedule between all projects and deadlines.
- Seek mentorship and support to guarantee a successful design and project completion.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- EIT is required or ability to obtain within six months of hire.
- Working towards PE licensure.
- Experience with AutoCAD preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work successfully on a team and listen carefully.
- The desire to produce quality work and grow professionally in the engineering field.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours as project schedules and deadlines require.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within the role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law.
Submit Your Resume Today